About this pack
A realistic, but bright and clear texturepack.
Smooth Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
How to install Smooth Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Smooth Realistic Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Resolution: 64x, 128x
Download Minecraft Smooth Realistic Texture Pack [1.5.1]:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Ultron Skin Battle vs Kefka
- Ultron Skin
- Settlement with Different House Styles Map
- Golestandt’s Den Map
- CaptainSparklez with only one command block Map
- Palm Heights Modern Skyscraper Map
- Norwegian Jewel Cruise Ship Map
- Apogee Stadium with “Touchdown” Rollercoaster Map
- Spring Casual Skin
- Grigori Rasputin Skin