This texture pack is very simple. Better for the people that like a plain look and this is the original Simplecraft as you can see by the titles and post dates. Its for full and classic so enjoy. Screenshots below!
SimpleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
How to Install SimpleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download SimpleCraft Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft SimpleCraft Texture Pack [1.5.1]:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft 1.8 Official Download
- Minecraft Shulk Skin
- Sad Little Monster
- Minecraft Psycho-logist Skin
- Minecraft King Knight Skin
- Minecraft Crash Bandicoot Skin
- Minecraft Lots of Food Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Flan’s Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft 1.8 Pre-release 3 Download
- Minecraft Tomodachi Life Map