The intentions of this pack is to use connected textures to make a world of minecraft that unfolds more and more as you travel, because the environment will be so much more expansive and unique. For example when entering a cave in current texturepacks you just see a formation of blocks with a repeating pattern…if you have seen one cave you have seen them all, but in this pack every cave is unique because you wont see a wall pattern form because their are thousands of combinations that can occur and even every side of the blocks you find has the possibility of being different…also there isn’t uniformity…in most packs you identify a block like ore because every time you see it it is the same in my pack every ore you see is 1 out of 256 variants!.
The presence of the natural world isnt supposed to be medieval it’s supposed to look untouched by man…while the crafted blocks are supposed to grasp the feel of medieval times and apply it to the builds of the user, the mcpatcher features just make it bend to the users style, though some blocks are not finished or in their final cuts, such as the wood and all of the 32x default filler that is slowly being filled in with the released content… so the small details such as the white wool, gui, and torches are more than enough to make it medieval, also the pack is supposed to be medieval not in the sense of Tudors and castles, but it reflects some of the styles of the time and brings some architectural flavor into the game…it actually touches other areas so the pack can be used in different styles such as nordic and egyptian (or increasingly so at the least)
Medieval Resource Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to install Medieval Resource Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download Medieval Resource Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Medieval Resource Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.1/1.5
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 5 Download
- Minecraft Vehicles Pack Map
- Minecraft Missing Texture Skin
- Minecraft Extended Villages Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Mob Armor Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft TNT Mod [1.7.10/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Disneyland Map
- Minecraft Green Teen Skin
- Minecraft Toy Chica Skin
- Minecraft Camping Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]