Right now this Texture Pack is an addon for other texture packs to use with the Dragon Block C Mod
Dragon Block C Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install Dragon Block C Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download Dragon Block C Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Resolution: 512x, 256x, 128x, 64x, 32x
Download Dragon Block C Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1:
- Minecraft Industrial Craft 2 Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft MapWriter Minimap Mod [1.7.2/.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft JourneyMap Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft SecurityCraft Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft Slender Man Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft HoloInventory Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft ChickenShed Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft MedicCraft Mod [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Futurist Modern House Map
- Minecraft Cliff Mansion Map