Carpenter’s Blocks mod adds customizable barriers, buttons, gates, levers, pressure plates, slabs, slopes and stairs to the game! Have you ever needed stairs that matched a particular block? Or, have you ever wanted grass or snow to cover blocks besides dirt? This mod makes all this and more possible.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
- This mod was designed for the Forge API.
- CLIENT: The downloaded zip goes into your .minecraft/mods/ folder.
- SERVER: The downloaded zip goes into the /mods folder.
- The Block and Item IDs are changeable through the auto-generated config file.
- If conflicts occur, you must change the IDs in the config file to unused ones.
- This mod uses 9 Block IDs and 1 Item ID.
- Blocks can be selectively disabled within the config file.
Download Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- Minecraft The Town of Noxhen Map
- Minecraft The Cathedral of Nature Map
- Minecraft Gazza Island Map
- Minecraft Valley of the Sun Survival Games Map
- Minecraft Easter Bunny Skin
- Minecraft La Crique, The Pirate’s Den Map
- Minecraft Pangea – Mystvale Map
- Minecraft The Lost Civilization of Shinzo Map
- Minecraft Shadow The Hedgehog Skin
- Minecraft Underground Biomes Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]